Writers need a one-line explanation of their book– be it for an agent, TikTok, pitch, or just as a simple response to the “What’s your book about” question. Is is difficult to write? Yes, in the beginning it can be challenge because writers think in terms of scenes, whereas most people just want an understanding of the book’s premise.
Recent Blog Posts
- Novel Feedback | When to Accept It | When to Reject | Manuscript Critique August 11, 2022
- What’s Your BookAbout? Why You MUST HAVE a GREAT One-liner July 20, 2022
- 7 Problems with Having Too Many Characters July 13, 2022
- Writer? Aspiring Writer? Author? What You Call Yourself Matters| Author Advice & Tips July 6, 2022
- Read Like a Writer | Writing Tips | Amazing Writing Advice June 29, 2022