‘Every no brings you closer to a yes’ is an often told reply heard by writers lamenting their rejections. It’s nice to hear and gives struggling writers hope. Nice but not true. Here’s why and, more importantly, why rejection is not as bad as you think.
Recent Blog Posts
- 10 Things Writers Can Be Grateful For November 29, 2022
- Keywords in Book Descriptions | Book Descriptions Sell Books | Author Marketing November 17, 2022
- Don’t RUSH the Writing Process November 9, 2022
- Why NaNoWriMo is Not For Everyone | Writing Struggles | Word Count November 4, 2022
- 20 Horrifying Writer Problems October 26, 2022