Having too many characters in your novel confuses the reader and causes problems for the writer and the reader. Here are 7 problems associated with having too many characters for your genre’s conventions.
Recent Blog Posts
- Novel Feedback | When to Accept It | When to Reject | Manuscript Critique August 11, 2022
- What’s Your BookAbout? Why You MUST HAVE a GREAT One-liner July 20, 2022
- 7 Problems with Having Too Many Characters July 13, 2022
- Writer? Aspiring Writer? Author? What You Call Yourself Matters| Author Advice & Tips July 6, 2022
- Read Like a Writer | Writing Tips | Amazing Writing Advice June 29, 2022